Jaishankar Prasad Nyas a trust registered under Indian Trust Act 1882, A Delhi based not for profit organization led by grandson of shri Jaishankar Prasad with venerable intellectual across wider India. We believe that Indian culture and Hindi language engages and inspires people to transcend boundaries. The connecting power of our culture and Hindi lingo are essential for creating open, inclusive and democratic societies and as such invaluable for building India.
Prasad ji was an epoch-making writer in Indian literature. Not only in India but even abroad venerable Prasad ji as regarded as one of the top poets of all times. A world organization like UNESCO is getting his great literary work “Kamayani” translated in international languages. Prasad’s vast creative vision, profound reflection and erudite writing have enriched Hindi literature immensely, his literary contribution was immense include epic “Kamayani” moving elegy Ansu, several poetry collection, dramas, stories, champu (a blend of prose & poetry), novels, literary essays and lyrical songs. He is called a king of modern Hindi literature.
We constituted this organization in order to keep alive and propagate bright live message and to pave way for the fans and readers of Prasad’s literature in country and abroad. “Jaishankar Prasad Nyas” would be specially highlight welfare of the world concept of Prasad’s literature which is not related to any particular caste, creed or region. No such work will be taken up which is intended to have personal gains.
Mission of our trust is to generate appropriate awareness, appreciativeness, understanding and adoptability of teaching of our enriched literature and culture among masses to improving upon socio-culture sensitivity in the society. We do this through our activities, advocacy, publication and online knowledge platforms.
OTHER OBJECTIVES :
- Prasad’s literature is marked with voices of women emancipation; social harmony and nationalism, keeping this in view the Trust will always work towards women upliftment and infusing harmony and patriotism in society.
- Protecting Indian culture and values and hence promote Hindi and Sanskrit language.
- Establishing a self-reliant library for literary and cultural research works.
- To render all possible help to research scholars of Prasad’s literature.
- To preserve the manuscripts and other materials used by Jaishankar Prasad.
- Publishing a magazine through Jaishankar Prasad Nyas.
- To establish Publishing House, memorial theatre, library, auditorium and guest house for all above mentioned purposes.
- To make aware general public and particularly youth who are drawn towards western culture and civilization, about Vedas or Vedic literature and Indian culture.